Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nationwide Visa Credit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Nationwide Visa Credit Card

@gymbo731 wrote:

Are they still not reporting to all three CRA??

Does anyone have any more info on this? Will they be reporting to all three anytime soon??

They're only reporting on EQ and TU for me.  I have heard that others have called Nationwide and they claimed they were reporting to all three, but for some reason it just doesn't show up.

Message 11 of 14
gymbo731
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@gymbo731 wrote:

Does anyone have any more info on this? Will they be reporting to all three anytime soon??

They're only reporting on EQ and TU for me.  I have heard that others have Nationwide and they claimed they were reporting to all three, but for some reason it just doesn't show up.

Have you tried to call them and ask them to report to EX? Has anyone called Nationwide and asked them about this??

Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 744
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gymbo731 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@gymbo731 wrote:

They're only reporting on EQ and TU for me.  I have heard that others have Nationwide and they claimed they were reporting to all three, but for some reason it just doesn't show up.

Have you tried to call them and ask them to report to EX? Has anyone called Nationwide and asked them about this??

I meant to write earlier that I have heard that others have called Nationwide, but I haven't myself. 

Message 13 of 14
asanch12
Contributor

i called this morning to see what my credit line is and i was approved for $5000.  Would it be possible to request a CLI at time of activation?

Starting Score: 665
Current Score: 688
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.