Valued Member
CCspoiledbrat1

NavCheck or NFCU Flagship ???

Hey forum!!! I  just app'd and received the CashRewards for $1K. Im happy!! I didnt app for NavCheck (I have the $500 not based on your credit) or Flagship Visa.

The question is when???

Should I app now for NavCheck or Flagship or proceed to the Garden until December? What credit should I have for Flagship?? My score is low 600's, Im builiding.....

updated IN THE GARDEN UNTIL: 8/14/14
Cap1$500 |Express$900 |BILLMELATER$500|Shell$200
MarathonGas$200 |NFCUCshRwrdsVisa$2.5K |NFCUGoRwrdsMC$5K
AmazonStore$1.2K |AmazonRewardsVisa$500 |DiscoverIT$500
BUCKLE$500/MACYS CLOSED
Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: NavCheck or NFCU Flagship ???

CCspoiledbrat1 wrote:

Hey forum!!! I  just app'd and received the CashRewards for $1K. Im happy!! I didnt app for NavCheck (I have the $500 not based on your credit) or Flagship Visa.

The question is when???

Should I app now for NavCheck or Flagship or proceed to the Garden until December? What credit should I have for Flagship?? My score is low 600's, Im builiding.....

I personally don't care for the Flagship anymore, rather just use the cashrewards.

you could possibly apply for the navcheck for the $15k and take a counter.

but flagship requires a $5k line in addition to I don't like the rewards and using them that much, if only given $1k on cashrewards might be worth waiting till december and hit navcheck for possibly the whole $15k and a huge cli on your new cashrewards.

Fico Scores: EQ 639 Navy, TU 665 GE, EX 677 Prosper (07-09-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Buckle $250
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:
Established Contributor
hot4u

Congrats.:smileyindifferent:

Would suggest Gardening and give them time to see you use the Credit Wisely.

Since Your CashRewards was for $1,000.00 I would not apply for anything for awhile. Give it 3 months..

FYI Navcheck there have been persons denied this and Waisted a Hp.

Wait 3 months then go for CLI on the CashRewards.

Flagship Nrewards usually starts at $5,000.00 CL.

Again Congrats and Welcome to an Exclusive Club...

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton and SPG®, NFCU Flagship Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
(Citi)- Dividends Platinum Select, AAdvantage® platinum Visa signature,Hawaiian Airlines World Elite

Established Contributor
hot4u

Creditaddict wrote:

CCspoiledbrat1 wrote:

The question is when???

I personally don't care for the Flagship anymore, rather just use the cashrewards.

you could possibly apply for the navcheck for the $15k and take a counter.

but flagship requires a $5k line in addition to I don't like the rewards and using them that much, if only given $1k on cashrewards might be worth waiting till december and hit navcheck for possibly the whole $15k and a huge cli on your new cashrewards.

Agree

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton and SPG®, NFCU Flagship Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
(Citi)- Dividends Platinum Select, AAdvantage® platinum Visa signature,Hawaiian Airlines World Elite

Established Contributor
DigitalArk

Exclusive Club... :smileyvery-happy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+