Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NavChek Approval Question

tag
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

Re: NavChek Approval Question

@bichonmom wrote:

2 hrs and still no info. Oh, well. I'm not going to hold my breath. It looks like they're going to put me through the ringer again. Smiley Frustrated

i know the waiting game sucks but why dont you call them? i wouldnt want to call them either it was just a suggestion lol Smiley Tongue

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 11 of 26
CS800
Super Contributor

I called in and the CSR checked it for me after about 30 mnutes. I also got a text message stating the approval. Best thing is to call them up.

Message 12 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS800 wrote:

I called in and the CSR checked it for me after about 30 mnutes. I also got a text message stating the approval. Best thing is to call them up.

It must was too early in the morning for the CSR I spoke with moments ago.  All she told me was my application is still pending review.   I saw that online. 

Message 13 of 26
Whereis750
Regular Contributor

bichonmom - are you able to log into your NFCU accounts?  If so, you'll want to do what previous poster advised:

When you're logged in, click on the Account Services tab, then click on MORE at the bottom.  This will bring up a list and under Consumer & Mortgage Loans you will see a link for "Check Status of a Pending Loan Application".

This will provide you with the status of your LOC app.  I wish you well and post back with your results!!

Message 14 of 26
rootpooty
Valued Contributor

@Whereis750 wrote:

bichonmom - are you able to log into your NFCU accounts?  If so, you'll want to do what previous poster advised:

When you're logged in, click on the Account Services tab, then click on MORE at the bottom.  This will bring up a list and under Consumer & Mortgage Loans you will see a link for "Check Status of a Pending Loan Application".

This will provide you with the status of your LOC app.  I wish you well and post back with your results!!

something tells me she kept hitting the refresh button too much last night and passed out! lol

NFCU plat 5k | NAVCHECK 5k | NFCU cashrewards 15k | BOFA 123 6k |
Chase Freedom 1.5k | Amazon 3K | Walmart 3K | Buckle 300 | AMEX BCE 2.5K | CHASE CSP 12K | CITI sears 6k | Kay 2k

On the prowl for Chase Sapphire Preferred! APPROVED 12K!
scores 7/14 647 622 630 (85%util)
scores 8/14 767 760 758 Boom! finally in the 700 club
Message 15 of 26
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Whew! Approved. It's a miracle. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 16 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bichonmom wrote:

Whew! Approved. It's a miracle. Smiley Happy

Congrats!  I'm still waiting for a decision. 

Message 17 of 26
ADARPegasus
Established Contributor

Do you have Credit Cards from NFCU as well?

Transunion - 788 05/16
Experian - 745 05/16
Equifax - 740 05/16
Message 18 of 26
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@Jonbuck06 wrote:

Do you have Credit Cards from NFCU as well?

I have their Cash Rewards Visa. I'm thinking about moving my checking over to them after I move.

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 19 of 26
ADARPegasus
Established Contributor

yea i have my checking accounts and stuff with them too its just a little tough when it comes to checking and savings who do u bank with now? whats you limit on you cc?

Transunion - 788 05/16
Experian - 745 05/16
Equifax - 740 05/16
Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.