cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy 1 yr anniversary...hoping for auto cli?

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Navy 1 yr anniversary...hoping for auto cli?

Almost forgot that my Navy nrewards visa will be 1 yr on the 13th of this month, and my 12 statement will actually be next month on the 10th(November). Haven't seen much in the forums about "auto cli" with Navy. Do they give autos? Anyone chime in on this who has navy cards? Anyway.... Sure would be nice, since my last cli was back in January, and been declined one ever sinceSmiley Sad nothing has changed in my reports, my scores are slowly going up, just some accounts and Inquiries but no new negs. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
leegreen
Frequent Contributor

Re: Navy 1 yr anniversary...hoping for auto cli?

I have had my nRewards for seven years without even one auto. I've also had my cashRewards for three or four years again without an auto CLI.
06/26/2014 - Gardening until 7/1/15
NFCU NavCheck 15k, cashRewards VS 14k, nRewards 14k
Amex BCE 15k, CapOne Quicksilver MC 3k, USAA Platinum MC 2k, Discover It 1k
Jared 5.1K, Zales 5k, Lowe's 15k, Home Depot 5k
Message 2 of 12
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Mmmm,  safe to say they dont issue them probably? Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 12
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

More than likely not very common from what I've read.  In looking at your signature, and while we all understand your aggressive cedit building mantra/mission, it seems they already gave you the moon and sun, considering you currently have a BK profile.  Are you using the CC with high capacity and frequency? I'm thinking unless you request a CLI, but as you know the minute you click on their site it will be an HP already, that's probably the only method to obtain one if you don't receive an auto CLI.

Message 4 of 12
laz98
Senior Contributor

Wow, I feel very lucky then...All of our CLIs have been auto.  I've not requested a single one.

However, that being said...We had to wait almost 3 years to get the first one!

Good luck, I hope you get it!  Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 12
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Iaz....wow! Really?? That's awesome, and gives me some hope for years down the road! Wonder what triggers the auto for a few folks and not others? Regardless, congrats on all yours that you've gotten, and thank you!
Message 6 of 12
laz98
Senior Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Iaz....wow! Really?? That's awesome, and gives me some hope for years down the road! Wonder what triggers the auto for a few folks and not others? Regardless, congrats on all yours that you've gotten, and thank you!

I'm definitely not sure what triggers it, but I didn't realize they were so uncommon!

Message 7 of 12
destine2grow
Frequent Contributor

Wow, this is not good to hear. I will wait for the 6 or 1 year mark to request a CLI.

Pizza1 do you like the nRewards? I currently have the cash rewards.

Message 8 of 12
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Destin... I would first suggest that you go and read the "official navy cli" thread by Creditaddict. A lot of good info in there!!! Second, how long have you had your card, how many statements, what's your card util sitting at right now, and your score?

Message 9 of 12
martinkk
Contributor

I got an auto CLI from 20k to 24k a couple months ago that I did not ask for.  My account is two years old in Nov. I had gotten about three increases before, but always at my request and always online. I did carry a balance for a couple of months of about 6k to 9k. e were remodeling. The gave the auto CLI when the balance was at its highest. I also made significant payments every month. ~5k or so, but charged it back up each month.  Hope this helps. Good luck to you.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.