Regular Contributor
aloush11

Navy APR reduction?

Hi All,

Does anyone know if a request to lower your APR with NFCU is a SP or HP? I called in and before and spoke with a rep that said it was a soft on Transunion. I called in today since its been 13 months and she said she couldnt confirm if it was a HP? I dont mind taking the hit because my score has gone up big time since last year.

Any feedback would be great!

Thanks!!

Valued Contributor
kevinjjc

Re: Navy APR reduction?

Don't worry, it's a SP.
Regular Contributor
aloush11

Awesome! I'm waiting for my payments to post on my CR then I will ask for the reduction. Thanks! And wish me luck!
Regular Contributor
JKSIMMONS

Hard

Frequent Contributor
USF813

It should be a soft pull, since you aren't requesting additional credit.
Chapter 7 Discharged 12/2009
FICO EQ: 693 (5/23/14)
FICO TU: 670 (Barclays TU 7/25/14)
FICO EX: 667 (as of 5/23/14)
NFCU GoRewards $7.5k, Barclays US Airways $5k, Chase IHG $2k, DCCU Visa $1.5k.

Regular Contributor
aloush11

I called and asked to talk to a supervisor, she notated my account stating it would be a soft incase it ends up being a hard pull. She was extremely confident that it's soft. I havnt pulled the trigger because I wanted to make sure my balances were at zero first

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+