Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy BT question

tag
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Navy BT question

This may be a silly question, but can you do more than one BT, or is it s one-time deal? Like, if I BT now, could I still do another one next month? 

Thanks! Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
LesWH
Established Contributor

Re: Navy BT question

@bichonmom wrote:

This may be a silly question, but can you do more than one BT, or is it s one-time deal? Like, if I BT now, could I still do another one next month? 

Thanks! Smiley Happy

You can do as many as your credit limit will allow until Feb. 2013, when the offer expires.

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 2 of 4
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Very cool! Thank you. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Important to remember that the BT card should be one you do not use for other daily purchases.

If you carry a balance -- even at 0% -- any new purchases automatically incur interest from date of posting.  Always good to have at least two Navy Federal cards: one for the frequent BT offers and one for your normal daily use.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.