Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy CLI suggestions?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy CLI suggestions?

I have a cash rewards card that will hit 91 days in the beginning of Aug.  I have heard that there will be an AR at the beginning of Sept, and was wondering if i should wait till then.   I am still currently working on getting baddies off my report and wondered if waiting the extra time would help me.  

Any suggestions or comments appriecated.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

Re: Navy CLI suggestions?

My 3rd statement and 90 days will be July 22nd, I'm going to hit the button on the 29th because it's in the same month as the AR SP - I don't "need" a CLI, I just want to hit the "max" button Smiley Wink

As far as waiting for a fresh AR-SP at the beginning of Sept - if its just a week or two extra, it can't hurt. 

Message 2 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yes Jago, when dealing with possible awesome Navy cli and wanting to get it sp, a little patience is prudent. Always try to have the usual , that we know of, requirements met just in case , ala 3 statement cuts plus 90 + days. This way you can try to seing the odds in your favorSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah ajc I know I have to chill not that it's easy to do, and I'm just trying to have the best chance for the big CLI. With getting the cc DTI was a big factor but not as sure on the huge CLI if your actual profile comes more into play
Message 4 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah, i look forward to the next round of cli just to see how they are willing to go. Lol, ive actually used my Platinum more this week than the first 3 months combined, not much by rich mans standards, but i want to at least be known i am using itSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol. AJC. I know what you mean, I'm just putting my bills on it and paying them off like I would have with my debit card cuz I can't really afford to spend more yet, but a second job maybe coming.. mostly for saving not credit card usage
Message 6 of 8
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

I'm about $300 away from hitting the $3000 spend/90 days 20,000 point bonus and my second statement just hit on the 22nd so if that doesn't show a bit of spending I don't know what will. Having a $23,500 SL going to $%25k is no big deal, I won't spend either limit, but free luv is .... well, free luv Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 8
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

I originally have and still do have my TU monitoring monthly recuring bill on this so at least i know itll always be active. I have my Netflix on my PF Promise. Man i cant wait to start chopping back. Itll be nice to have like 6 main cards or so. Its just having been on a rebuild journey its kinds hard to let go cards that i went to war for lol. Ok, hps or not, its been interesting Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.