Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy CLI

my Navy GoRewards cc was opened April 27th 2017, my first statement cut May 7th due June 4th. My limit is 7500 and I used 7k in the coures of 2 months. I paid 1k back so far and next payment is due August 4th. I'm paying 100 a week til then. I think my 3 months should be August 7th. When should I ask for a cli and will the computer give one if balance is high.?Do they do an cp for the cli?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Navy CLI

Welcome to MyFICO,

So your outstanding balance on this card is $6K and will only decrease to ~$5.6K by next payment due date of 8/4. UT on this card at stmt closing will be 75%. IMHO, I doubt if NFCU will give you a CLI at this time. You will need to work on getting the UT down to <29% for a chance of getting a CLI, which is still not guaranteed.

How are your FICO scores, AAOA, other credit card limits and balances? These factors will also make a difference whether or not you'll get a CLI.

Always assume a HP from NFCU. Sometime after an AR, there is a chance of a SP.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 3
peghede
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy CLI

Not true, i help some one with the cc, sl was $1800  balance on card $1650 since was open, got cli to $8500 sp instant.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.