cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Cash Auto Upgrade to the "Brand New Signature Cash Rewards Card" CL REPORT???

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Navy Cash Auto Upgrade to the "Brand New Signature Cash Rewards Card" CL REPORT???

Hello All - 

Just getting a nice stationary from Navy Congradulating my partners Cash Card being "upgraded" to the Signature Card.

I called and rep said of course Credit Line will report, I said, I ask because many banks only report high balance because of the ability to possibly go over the current CL.  With that she put me on hold for about 5 minutes! and spoke with Manager, She still came back with "Navy Federal Credit Union Reports any and all Limits on Credit Cards!"

Anyone else get this FAB upgrade Smiley Tongue

I think they do have a Signature Card you can straight out and apply for, does that line report? does this new one, if someone already has it??

I can't loose the $25k line on my report!!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Navy Cash Auto Upgrade to the "Brand New Signature Cash Rewards Card" CL REPORT???

You will be fine! According to other members the flagship signature card does report the credit limit.

I am anxioisly awaiting my upgrade offer
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 2 of 5
mr_postman
Regular Contributor

Re: Navy Cash Auto Upgrade to the "Brand New Signature Cash Rewards Card" CL REPORT???

yap my flagship reports it's limit Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 5
CS800
Super Contributor

So my take is that memeber who have been with them > 6 months are getting the upgrade.

For sig cards I assume that there needs to be a min CL of $5000

I didnt get the Flagship because of the AF. I wouldn't mind getting the Sig upgrade since we know that they do report the CLeven on their signature cards.

Message 4 of 5
Aspireto850
Established Contributor

CreditAddict,

How long have you had your original NFCU credit card?

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.