Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Navy Cash Auto Upgrade to the "Brand New Signature Cash Rewards Card" CL REPORT???

Hello All - 

Just getting a nice stationary from Navy Congradulating my partners Cash Card being "upgraded" to the Signature Card.

I called and rep said of course Credit Line will report, I said, I ask because many banks only report high balance because of the ability to possibly go over the current CL.  With that she put me on hold for about 5 minutes! and spoke with Manager, She still came back with "Navy Federal Credit Union Reports any and all Limits on Credit Cards!"

Anyone else get this FAB upgrade :smileytongue:

I think they do have a Signature Card you can straight out and apply for, does that line report? does this new one, if someone already has it??

I can't loose the $25k line on my report!!

Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Moderator Emeritus
webhopper

Re: Navy Cash Auto Upgrade to the "Brand New Signature Cash Rewards Card" CL REPORT???

You will be fine! According to other members the flagship signature card does report the credit limit.

I am anxioisly awaiting my upgrade offer

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
mr_postman

Re: Navy Cash Auto Upgrade to the "Brand New Signature Cash Rewards Card" CL REPORT???

yap my flagship reports it's limit :smileyvery-happy:

Super Contributor
CS800

So my take is that memeber who have been with them > 6 months are getting the upgrade.

For sig cards I assume that there needs to be a min CL of $5000

I didnt get the Flagship because of the AF. I wouldn't mind getting the Sig upgrade since we know that they do report the CLeven on their signature cards.

New Contributor
Aspireto850

CreditAddict,

How long have you had your original NFCU credit card?

Current: 12/6/12 708 Exp Fico
Goal Score: 740then Garden

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}