lynnsa

Re: Navy FCU ROCKS!!!!! Approved for $17.5K

I got an error too. I was using firefox browser and had to swith it to IE,then I could read that my application was under review. Had the answer by close of business. I got an email that told me to go to https://eics.navyfcu.org/secure/amc.nsf You can also view your status by logging into your Navy Fed account and going to OTHER SERVICES link then to LENDING SERVICES and CHECK STATUS OF PENDING LOAN APPLICATION same info is offered. Like I said took less than a day about 3 pm central to show status. I applied at 8am.
Established Contributor
mymy

thanks lynnsa,

i will check tonite, and report back
Established Contributor
mymy

just got the email from Navy with the link to check status...message says it is beig reviewed and usually takes 24 hours..is this standard message?
Contributor
TexCredit

Yes.......and no.  :smileyhappy:  I got approved on the phone immediately for the $17,500 and then applied for thir NavCheck LOC/Overdraft for $7,500, got the review message, but they called today to verify income, so I am assuming it is going well or they wouldn't have taken that step????
Life is a gamble. Get out there, roll the dice and see what happens. You can't win if you don't play!
Valued Contributor
bunnyrabbit

Super, Duper, and Wonderful ...  Job Well-done!! 

Congratulations, and welcome to NFCU member.  
Btw, Which card did you apply? 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's very tough with small income ~ The Rewards are big little helper to me.
Contributor
TexCredit

I applied for the goRewards card (took the MC, but they offer Visa as well, your choice) with the $18 annual fee.  Looks like it will be Monday before we know about the NavCheck LOC/Overdraft.

BTW, when I went to UFCU to open my account Fri (required to get the MC they approved for $2,500), I asked for $1,000 Overdraft, and was approved without an additional inquiry.
Life is a gamble. Get out there, roll the dice and see what happens. You can't win if you don't play!
Valued Contributor
bunnyrabbit

[ Edited ]

TexCredit wrote:

BTW, when I went to UFCU to open my account Fri (required to get the MC they approved for $2,500), I asked for $1,000 Overdraft, and was approved without an additional inquiry.

That's good!

You know what I don't like about NFCU CC's rewards ? ....   It's expiration date and points vs amount of gift card.  The points will expires in 4 yrs later ... I hate this!  :smileymad:   And, the gift card amount got lower than used to be with same points.  Ouch!!  :smileysad:    Therefore, I don't care about to collect the points on my nRewards.  I just keep it clean and show the activity since this is the my oldest CC.

The pros on this CC are ... low APR and zero BT Fee.

Message Edited by bunnyrabbit on 03-15-2008 04:21 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's very tough with small income ~ The Rewards are big little helper to me.
Established Contributor
FaircreditguyFL

Welcome to the family!!
Established Contributor
mymy

just approved for 7.5K CL with navy.. hard pull EQ I am in Texas.
Established Contributor
so_confused

Can you all tell me the main benefits and approval requirements for this card?
9/18/08 TU=707 EQ=706 EX=702

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}