Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy FCU ROCKS!!!!! Approved for $17.5K

tag
cobra19
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy FCU ROCKS!!!!! Approved for $17.5K

FM........please keep us posted. I joined NFCU in January, but haven't applied for anything yet.  Opened a savings and checking accounts with them.

Yes, they pull EQ. Your score should be enough for a 15-17k line.

New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 51 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know no one has posted anything on this forum for over 3 years, but I was wondering if anything has changed since 2008 as far as approval process and qualifications, as well as CL, interest rate, etc.  I am working on my credit and really would love to own a Navy FCU credit card.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Message 52 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi TiPeriles, and welcome (back)!

@Anonymous wrote:

I know no one has posted anything on this forum for over 3 years, but I was wondering if anything has changed since 2008 as far as approval process and qualifications, as well as CL, interest rate, etc.  I am working on my credit and really would love to own a Navy FCU credit card.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Actually, there are many, many, many threads about NFCU on this board-- lots of recent ones as well.  You can try this link to get your started. You can also search for "Navy", "NavyFed", etc... to find recent information on products and approvals.

You also mentioned that you're working on your credit. If that means that you're working to clean-up derogs, make sure to visit the Rebuilding Your Credit forum as well!

Message 53 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.