Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Fed CC PC

tag
jologan79
Frequent Contributor

Navy Fed CC PC

I recently received a CLI form $3000 to $7500 with my Navy Fed goRewards.

I figured I'll have more incentive to use it if I did a PC to some type of cash benefit.

I decided to go with the cashRewards card. 

Just thought I'd share that...

NFCU Cashrewards $20,500 ~ NFCU LOC $15,000 ~ Chase Southwest $9,800 ~ Discover IT $500 ~ Hilton Honor Amex $1,000 ~ MILITARY STAR $6,900 ~ USAA Classic $500 ~ Macy's Store Card $3,200 ~ Mercury Visa $3,450 ~ Amazon Prime $2,200
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
darkfrosty
Established Contributor

Re: Navy Fed CC PC

so you PC'd to cash rewards? How long did you have the other card for ? 

CSR | Ink Business Preferred | Amex Platinum | NFCU Cash Rewards
Message 2 of 5
jologan79
Frequent Contributor

Oh...It's one of my oldest cards...

I've had it since about 2010 or 2011.

@darkfrosty wrote:

so you PC'd to cash rewards? How long did you have the other card for ? 

NFCU Cashrewards $20,500 ~ NFCU LOC $15,000 ~ Chase Southwest $9,800 ~ Discover IT $500 ~ Hilton Honor Amex $1,000 ~ MILITARY STAR $6,900 ~ USAA Classic $500 ~ Macy's Store Card $3,200 ~ Mercury Visa $3,450 ~ Amazon Prime $2,200
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I started with the goRewards and about 9 months in I switched to the CashRewards. It was a seamless process and although the card number changed (MC vs Visa) the reporting of the account was the same and did not effect AAOA's or anything. NFCU is the best!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just switched my goRewards after meeting the signup bonus to the Flagship, I figured the AF was easy to break even and the goRewards was going to be perma-sock drawed otherwise...

Oz

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.