Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Fed CLI Weird Message

tag
Bneathery
Valued Member

Re: Navy Fed CLI Weird Message

I did go into the branch. I went in after speaking to a nfcu cust serv rep. I gave the lady at the branch all my documents but like I said, I had my mother fax her birth certificate showing my grandfathers name. So I hope when I go in the morning, that they received the faxed birth certificate and they said they will unfreeze my account once that happens.
Message 21 of 25
Datx
Valued Contributor

@Bneathery wrote:
I did go into the branch. I went in after speaking to a nfcu cust serv rep. I gave the lady at the branch all my documents but like I said, I had my mother fax her birth certificate showing my grandfathers name. So I hope when I go in the morning, that they received the faxed birth certificate and they said they will unfreeze my account once that happens.

Ah ok. So they were just needing more supporting documents then. Well good luck. Hopefully they got the fax and your accounts will be good to go soon enough.

Message 22 of 25
Bneathery
Valued Member

Thank you Smiley Happy. I hope so too. I've heard nothing but good things about nfcu.
Message 23 of 25
jmc912
Valued Member

NFCU is awesome!! I have had nothing but a good experience with them over the past year. 

My mother in law works there, but they have been so awesome that I haven't even needed to have her pull any strings!

I hope they get everything sorted out for you!

Message 24 of 25
Bneathery
Valued Member

UPDATE:
Went into the branch this morning and they did receive the fax from my mom showing my grandfathers name. Yay!!!! Still can't believe they approved me for $6k visa sig cash rewards. So excited to be a nfcu member :-)
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.