Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Fed CU Secured Card

tag
Established Contributor

Re: Navy Fed CU Secured Card

@Anonymous wrote:

I called them and am going to send them a check to dep to my share account so that I can then qualify for the secured card. You have to have the money in your account obviously before they will initiate the secured card process so I am good on this end. 

Yes, all accounts on my report show they were IIB and are discharged and show a 0 balance. None of my previous accounts were with NFCU.

@Anonymous wrote:

I called them and am going to send them a check to dep to my share account so that I can then qualify for the secured card. You have to have the money in your account obviously before they will initiate the secured card process so I am good on this end. 

Yes, all accounts on my report show they were IIB and are discharged and show a 0 balance. None of my previous accounts were with NFCU.

Great!

You should be good to go with your secured application once you have the $500 in your savings account for the secured CC mimimum amount.

Were you told anything different than I was today by a NFCU CSR regarding the secured card?

edited for clarity

Message Edited by plasticman on 10-04-2009 02:23 PM
Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Fed CU Secured Card

@ plasticman

Nope, all info you provided was the same that I was provided. The only extra little thing that I can think of is that I was told the deposit is not available for you to apply for the secured card until at least 10 days after it is deposited. I guess that is to ensure that no fraudulent activity is taking place which makes sense which is not a problem. What is 10 days in comparison to the rest of your life. 

I just drove the four short blocks to the post office and dropped the check in the box.  

Thanks for making that call...that was very, very, very nice of you!!!!!!!!!

ER Tech 

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.