Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal CLI, asked for proof of income

tag
SLO805
Frequent Contributor

Navy Federal CLI, asked for proof of income

i sent in last 2 pay stubs $9k gross for the month. i got a response of 24-48 hours to review.  What are they doing I told them call HR at my office as well.. do people get denied after this request ?

Gardening 25JAN16 - 25JUL16

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
SLO805
Frequent Contributor

Re: Navy Federal CLI, asked for proof of income

message i received: 

"Navy Federal Response 11/13/2015 :

Thank you for providing the requested information.  Your credit limit increase application is currently under review.  If approved, the new credit limit will appear online within 24 to 48 hours.  If disapproved, the Credit Card Lending Team will notify you in writing of its decision within approximately 7-10 business days.  You may also call us toll-free anytime at 1-888-842-6328, or contact us through Navy Federal Online® message, to inquire on the status of a submitted application.  If we can be of any further assistance, please let us know."

Message 2 of 5
baller4life
Super Contributor

They are just verifying that your pay stubs match what you claimed. They don't call HR. The only way you would be denied is if they can't verify it. You should be fine. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 5
SLO805
Frequent Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
They are just verifying that your pay stubs match what you claimed. They don't call HR. The only way you would be denied is if they can't verify it. You should be fine. Smiley Happy

thats good to hear (me being fine lol). I always get anxiety about credit progress/improvement. What if my income is higher than I told them? Any negative from that ?

Message 4 of 5
baller4life
Super Contributor

No no negative. You probably would have gotten a higher limit had you stated that on app. But won't be lowered. You are only denied or lowered if your pay stubs are lower than stated income.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.