Established Contributor
ChesterPDexter

Re: Navy Federal CLI

My MC was a $10,000 limit with nothing owed and I asked for a $5,000 increase to $15,000 and it was approved.

My VISA was a $5,000 limit with just over $4,000 owed and they bumped it up to $6,500.

Re: Navy Federal CLI

UPDATE!! I decided I wanted to do a balance transfer do I asked for a 2K increase to 3K just after having the card 2 weeks and bam APPROVE!! I love Navy Federal!! It cost me a hard inquiry but it was worth it!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+