Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

Navy Federal Flagship CLI... Condition Exists

Just past 3 statements on our Flagship card and requested CLI online and instantly got conditions exist so it can't be done... I know in the past this was a system error and either call or try back BUT recently I have been reading about Navy moving to a 6 month CLI cycle... Do you think this is it?

I'm not calling and I'm not taking a HP so just curious otherwise if people are seeing this (I was going to call instantly for the withdraw of CLI if I got 3-5 day *This is also on my partners card.. I= him!)

Fico Scores: EQ- 626 Overstck., TU 696 Walmart, EX 695 Chase (11-05-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
66 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Valued Contributor
Rhaeny

Re: Navy Federal Flagship CLI... Condition Exists

Yea it happened to me as well a while ago.  I do believe its just a glitch because I was able to request a CLI a little later.  I wound up getting an HP but I got my increase.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/NFCU-CLI-with-only-a-SP/m-p/1942951/highlight/true#M538...

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Contributor
ricefed

I've had mine less than 3 months. Started with a 5k limit. Last night I requested an increase online. I requested to go to 25k and instantly got a counter offer for 18k. My 3rd statement will cut on the 24th of this month.
NFCU cash rewards 10,000 -Chase Sapphire Preferred 6,900-Chase Slate 6,000- Amazon 10,000 - Walmart 10,000- lowes 12,000 - Kay jewelers 7,500 - Amex Zync NPSL - CarCare One 500
Established Contributor
hot4u

Check your account tommorrow see if theres a Increase... This has happened many times..

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton and SPG®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
(Citi)- Dividends Platinum Select, Executive/Platinum® Advantage,Hawaiian Airlines World Elite

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}