Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal Loan Committee

tag
prettyfico

Navy Federal Loan Committee

Hi guys...

I applied for a line of credit with NFCU, had voicemail that loan committee needed more info. Anyone else out there experience this?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Datx
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Federal Loan Committee

My best guess is that they just need to verify your income before they can approve the loan.

Message 2 of 6
NikJ4
Established Contributor

Yep! I had to send in a paystub. Then got countered on my approval from $10k to $5k. I was cool with that.
Message 3 of 6
prettyfico

I guess....Just sent one last week for the platinum mc approval.  maybe each app is separate process.

thanks

Message 4 of 6
journey258
Frequent Contributor

@prettyfico wrote:

I guess....Just sent one last week for the platinum mc approval.  maybe each app is separate process.

thanks

Yep, credit card apps are different from loan apps. Different departments and separate pulls..

Current Score:652 EQ (Beacon 5.0), 647 EX, 647 EQ, 693 TU (USAA CMS), 684 TU (Walmart)
Goal Score:700 across the board

My Wallet: NFCU cashRewards Sig ($14k); Chase SW RR Sig ($6); USAA Cash Rewards MC ($2k); USAA Plat MC ($2k); USAA AMEX ($2k) GE/JC Penney ($4.4k); Chase Freedom ($1.5k); GE/Lowes ($1.8k); GE/Amazon ($1.7k); GE/Walmart ($5k); Cap 1 ($1k); Comenity/LB ($1K); Dillards AMEX ($2.1k)
Message 5 of 6
prettyfico

thanks, didn't know about the separate pull. no biggie....

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.