Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal auto CLI / reduction in interest and USAA auto CLI

tag
empiror22
Regular Contributor

Navy Federal auto CLI / reduction in interest and USAA auto CLI

Hello all,

Just wanted to give a few data points about Navy Fed and USAA.

First Navy Fed has auto increased me 3 times in last 9 months on my Flagship (for a total CLI of 10k ish), I use this card a bunch for random expenses (about $2500 a month).  However,  on my other card that is the same age i only use as a back up only one Auto CLI about 6 months ago (very lite usage).  so it looks like usage it factored into Auto CLI (at least for me).

2nd Navy Fed, I asked today for an interest rate reduction, they dropped my rate by 5.5% to the lowest offered on Flagship, the other card was lowered already within the last year.

USAA just auto CLI me after two years with them (twice total on the 2year birthday of each card i got something like 2500 CLI ish)  neither card is used much maybe like $60 every 2-3 months.

My credit score is on average approximately 30 points higher on each report over the past year.  score range is 760-780.

so basically Both USAA and Navy Fed will AUTO CLI.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Federal auto CLI / reduction in interest and USAA auto CLI

Thanks for the data. Helpful for my NFCU account.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy Federal auto CLI / reduction in interest and USAA auto CLI

This would definitely be the time to request a CLI for $25k... :-)

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.