Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal cash rewards visa

tag
MidnightOwl
Regular Contributor

Navy Federal cash rewards visa

I just applied for a NFCU cash rewards visa card & was instantly approved for $1500.00 I know it's not a huge credit line but, it's a start & I'm very happy. I was 1 of the lucky 1's who made it into NFCU at the last minute via the merger with USA Fed. Anyway, I just wanted to share the news with everyone. This is another positive TL for me. Things are looking up.Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Datx
Valued Contributor

Re: Navy Federal cash rewards visa

Congrats! I love NFCU, they are the awesome. 

Message 2 of 11
MidnightOwl
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the congrats !! I'm really excited about this. I'm sure Navy will be good with future CLI's

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is congrats #2 as i believe i gave you one over on CB as well but at any rate, CONGRATS!

Message 4 of 11
MidnightOwl
Regular Contributor

LOL, yes you gave me congrats on CB's too but, It's always appreciated. Thank you.

Message 5 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Was it instant online or did you talk to someone?

did they request any documents for the approval?

Message 6 of 11
Datx
Valued Contributor

I'm pretty sure it was instant online. When I applied for my nRewards, it was instant decision online. Only when I applied for my auto loan did they ask for pay stubs/docs. 

Message 7 of 11
MidnightOwl
Regular Contributor

It was a instant approval online.

Message 8 of 11
Justin623069

Navy federal is great!! I got a 14k instant approval with a 647 fix I and 4 collections that are 5 years old.
Message 9 of 11
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

I was recently approved for the same card & decided to visit the local branch on yesterday. I was blown away by the genuine feeling of appreciation from the client services rep whom activated my check card, and also asked if I needed temporary checks (I fogot to ask, but I''m glad she was on her game) to the teller that completed my first deposit for my accounts. Although I'm not one that you will see at the locations very much because most of my actions are online, I will make certain that when I'm in the area to stop by with a cheerful hello !

SisterGirl

SisterGirl
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.