Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal offer

tag
ShiningDown
Frequent Contributor

Navy Federal offer

I just got a offer for the cash rewards cc from Navy Federal. The letter says you've been pre-approved for our cashRewards credit card 0% 15 months. I also have a acceptance code. It says hurry accept this great offer today.  When you get a offer from Navy Federal like this are you 100% approved for the card ?   (I hope so)

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
GetTheFico
Regular Contributor

Re: Navy Federal offer

A preapproval offer from NavyFed is more than likely an approval.

I think you're good to go.

EQ: 780
EX: 767
TU: 779
Message 2 of 7
ShiningDown
Frequent Contributor

Thank you for answering my question. I just applied over the phone and the lady was so nice. She said I am approved with the acceptance code but I will get a answer in 2 business days on Monday or Tuesday to look for a letter or email.  I know she said they will check my credit. I will let you know on Mon or Tues what happens. I asked for a BT and she said I need too call her back with BT info  after I know how much I was approved for and before the card arrives. This will be my second card with them if I get it.  I love these guys!

Message 3 of 7
MT936
Established Contributor

if you have a acceptance code then most likely 

Amex Blue Cash Everyday: $25,000 | Navy FCU Cash Rewards: $25,000 | Discover It: $20,500
Chase Freedom: $12,500 | Citi Double Cash: $10,000 | Bank of America Cash Rewards: $8,000

Message 4 of 7
ShiningDown
Frequent Contributor

Declined.  I have a perfect credit report its my high balance. 

Message 5 of 7
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@ShiningDown wrote:

Declined.  I have a perfect credit report its my high balance. 

High balance with navy?

Message 6 of 7
kawaiiguy
Established Member

Got the same offer on the 1.5% card.  I guess they are reaching out for more customers since they are changing it to 1.5% for all purchases.  I apped and got an instant online with a $25k limit.  I'd rather give them my business anyday than Capital One's stingy butts!

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.