cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal pc to Flagship- some one clarify what is happening?

tag
SLO805
Frequent Contributor

Navy Federal pc to Flagship- some one clarify what is happening?

i was approved the platinum and sent a sm to pc to the Flagship Signature visa- their response:

"Navy Federal Response 08/18/2015 :

Thank you for your follow-up eMessage, Mr. _____. As requested, we have converted your Platinum MasterCard Account to a Visa Signature Flagship Rewards Account. The $49.00 Flagship Rewards annual fee will be charged to your account. Your Platinum MasterCard Account will be closed on 09/18/15. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We hope you have a great day!"

So is it a mastercard till next month then itll be a flagship ? will i be receiving a flagship in 7-10 days or a mastercard? Can i do a BT online now, while its showing as a mastercard or what will happen? how long till it updates in my online account from mastercard to flagship ?

Thanks in advance 
Gardening 25JAN16 - 25JUL16

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anomalous
Senior Contributor

Re: Navy Federal pc to Flagship- some one clarify what is happening?

@SLO805 wrote:

i was approved the platinum and sent a sm to pc to the Flagship Signature visa- their response:

"Navy Federal Response 08/18/2015 :

Thank you for your follow-up eMessage, Mr. _____. As requested, we have converted your Platinum MasterCard Account to a Visa Signature Flagship Rewards Account. The $49.00 Flagship Rewards annual fee will be charged to your account. Your Platinum MasterCard Account will be closed on 09/18/15. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. We hope you have a great day!"

So is it a mastercard till next month then itll be a flagship ? It remains the old card until you receive the new one and activate it. will i be receiving a flagship in 7-10 days or a mastercard? You could get the Platinum BEFORE the Flagship if they already sent it out prior to your request to PC. The other will soon follow. Can i do a BT online now, while its showing as a mastercard or what will happen? Sorry. Can't help you with that one. Have no experience to share. You may want to wait until you get your card in hand and the transition has occurred. how long till it updates in my online account from mastercard to flagship ? Only took a day or so for me, however, I switched from a nRewards Visa to the Flagship and kept my same account number. Since you are going from MC to VS it may take a day or so longer since a new account number must be made.

Thanks in advance 

Edited for typos and further clarification...

Keep both your credit and your body in top shape!

Message 2 of 4
SLO805
Frequent Contributor

it changed online from mastercard platinum --> flagship visa; 1 day time.

thanks for your response Smiley Happy

Gardening 25JAN16 - 25JUL16

Message 3 of 4
PNW_Hunter
Regular Contributor

It sounds to me like they closed a tradeline and then opened a second tradeline for a product change?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.