Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal tab for payment pending

tag
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Navy Federal tab for payment pending

I prefer Alliant's site over Navy. I made a double payment to Navy 2 months ago. Only because the payment wasn't showing in the system. Not on my phone or Desktop. I wasn't thrilled to see that extra $600 draft from my account. Lol
I wish they would update their site to show pending payments without digging for them.
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone know how many payments can be made to my Navy Federal Awards card from my External (Nymeo Bank) per month???? I want to use it for bill but plan to put the money back in immediately. So It may be a few payments a month. Will that be fine or is it a limit per month??

Message 12 of 13
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

And, fltireguy, if you call customer service and say, "I have a payroll deposit pending, can it be released today?" They say, "hold a few seconds while they check." When they come back on the line, they release the deposit! I have been doing this for more than 8 months now without fail. I absolutely LOVE Navy Federal!

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.