Regular Contributor
beautybrainsbooty

Re: Navy Federal

had to provide stubs on the NavCheck. It's worth it though. It looks like only loan products need verification. Good luck!!! :smileywink:

started mid 500's. Disputed incorrect items and within a month or two my scores have skyrocketed and continue to do so
EQ: 755 as of 8/2013
TU: 700
Experian(or as I call them, the devil) I have no clue, they haven't released my report
Goal=801 across the board!!! Not too far from this, hoping to garden until Christmas 2013
Established Contributor
swpopham

geico discount

its knocking 36  bucks off every 6 months for us.

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Valued Member
Chadsnana

Wow! Thanks to everyone one this forum. I have not applied for new credit cards in ages. I just applied for AMEX and got approved. Applied at Citi - waiting to hear back. BUT after reading these forums, I signed up at Navy Federal. WOOT! Got a $20,000 CL!!! I am estactic. I had some of the same issues with logging in intially and had to call their 888 number to verify address, etc. but that was it. My credit score is in the mid 700s but I have been denied within the past year. It is difficult to make sense of the approval process. Income and debt/ratio is fine. I was so excited to get my NFCU CL approved online within seconds. Off to do the happy dance.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/2760iB9166C1A493A3CBC/
Moderator Emeritus
webhopper

Update:  Approved...  My husband and I co-applied for an auto loan through NFCU.  approved 45k, 1.79%   No Verification of Income requested.

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus
webhopper

Chadsnana wrote:

Wow! Thanks to everyone one this forum. I have not applied for new credit cards in ages. I just applied for AMEX and got approved. Applied at Citi - waiting to hear back. BUT after reading these forums, I signed up at Navy Federal. WOOT! Got a $20,000 CL!!! I am estactic. I had some of the same issues with logging in intially and had to call their 888 number to verify address, etc. but that was it. My credit score is in the mid 700s but I have been denied within the past year. It is difficult to make sense of the approval process. Income and debt/ratio is fine. I was so excited to get my NFCU CL approved online within seconds. Off to do the happy dance.

Congrats! 

They are awesome..!  If you are paying a high rate on an auto loan or personal loan, you may want to talk to them about refinancing.  They were able to drop me down from 7.5% interest to 4.09% interest on a 2007 Ford Explorer Sporttrack

Starting Score: 08/29/2011 TU 671 EQ 674
Current Score: TU 754 EQ 694 EX 697
Wallet: NFCU Visa Sig 25k, Amex Lowes 22k, NavCheck 15k, Amex PRG, Amex Zync, Discover It 13.5k, Amazon Visa 5k
Platinum Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 1/1/13. No more apps til who knows when?
MyFICO Fitness Goal: 800s Club!

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+