Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy Federal!!

tag
asp123
Valued Member

Navy Federal!!

My sister joined at my request. She is a DOD employee. I applied for membership and opened my savings account with them today. AND. Drum roll please...
Applied and was approved for 1k limit! I am happy with that but have sent a message for recon for higher amount!

Happy girl!

Starting Score: 9/2012 - 609
Current Score: 11/9/2012 TU 620 11/9/2012 EQ 591
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
shinedown87
Regular Contributor

Re: Navy Federal!!

@asp123 wrote:
My sister joined at my request. She is a DOD employee. I applied for membership and opened my savings account with them today. AND. Drum roll please...
Applied and was approved for 1k limit! I am happy with that but have sent a message for recon for higher amount!

Happy girl!

Hopefully you got the $50 for getting referred. Congrats. 

Message 2 of 7
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Congrats! If you don't mind me asking, what card did you apply for and what was your FICO?

Message 3 of 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 7
asp123
Valued Member

I applied for the basic cash rewards card. Myfico score is showing 594 but I have reduced my utility by about 20% in the last 45 days. TU is at 633. I think they pull EQ.

Starting Score: 9/2012 - 609
Current Score: 11/9/2012 TU 620 11/9/2012 EQ 591
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 5 of 7
gwizdak24
Frequent Contributor

Congrats, I also joined last month through my sister and got a credit card of a $1500 limit. Was pleasantly surprised. I did however get two pulls, one for the checking/savings account from transunion and for the credit card both equifax and transunion.

Message 6 of 7
hot4u
Established Contributor

Congrats ...

(Chase)- Freedom, CSP®, United MileagePlus® Explorer, Marriott Rewards® Premier, Penfed cash+ rewards/Promise/Defender.
Amex’s- BCE, Hilton, SPG®, PRG® and Blue®, NFCU Cash Rewards, FHB Destinations World Elite.
- Amex Centurion,(Citi) Executive/Platinum® Advantage

Alaska Airlines
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.