cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy League, do I need to wait for my membership card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy League, do I need to wait for my membership card?

Just signed up for Navy League eMembership, hoping to apply to the PenFed Cash Rewards Card (the 5% gas card). How long does it usually take before I officially become a member? Or how long until I can call PenFed and say "Yo! I'm a member and I want to apply for the Cash Rewards card!"? 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy League, do I need to wait for my membership card?

I think your receipt should do the trick. That's what I used for Navy Fed and I found Pen Fed much easier to apply to than Navy.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I think your receipt should do the trick. That's what I used for Navy Fed and I found Pen Fed much easier to apply to than Navy.

My reciept? Like the one they emailed me? I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say :/ I'm already a member with PenFed, and signed up with Navy League. Now I'm hoping to apply for a affiliate card with PenFed but they need to know that I'm a member of the Navy League. And I believe you're saying I can just show them my emailed receipt?

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh, sorry! I didn't realize this was a special card that needed something above the Pen Fed membership. Hope my mistake bumping this up will get you a response from someone who knows more.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.