Navy federal credit union

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Navy federal credit union

@Anonymous wrote:

Fixed income; Soc Sec Dis $27k income

OH... no.

$30k? you wouldn't even be able to afford the payments even stretched out the longest personal loan they offer (sorry to sound blunt)

Message 41 of 45
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I joined Navy Federal almost 7 years ago, I just applied for auto loan last week and was approved for $25k at 2.99%.  This week I applied for Signature Flagship Visa and was approved for CL $7K at 8.24% and approved for Signature cashRewards Visa for CL $6K at 7.4%.  I really need a personal loan for $30K, do you think I will get approved????

Not sure of all my credit scores

EQ 737

depending on income, approval probably won't be a problem.

At the low interest rates you received, I would think you would be approved.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 42 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sounds like you are saying be thankful for the approvals I already got from NFCU

Message 43 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks CA!

Message 44 of 45
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Sounds like you are saying be thankful for the approvals I already got from NFCU

well not just that but seriously what do you want $30k for and how did you plan to pay for it if you got it?

$30k at 12% and 84 months is $530/month

I don't even think those terms are available with Navy Personal Loans but if they were added to your car loan and i assume you have some other bills... that's just above the income you have provided.

Message 45 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.