Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy federal double apps allowed?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy federal double apps allowed?

@baller4life wrote:
Oooh I meant hubby. I haven't had my morning coffee yet. No, Navy is very generous!! That's why I asked what limit was he given and that would determine if he should app another card. I think he should hold off apping another card. Give it 6 months. What's his EQ score? Any baddies?

745, and no baddies

Message 11 of 13
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
Oooh I meant hubby. I haven't had my morning coffee yet. No, Navy is very generous!! That's why I asked what limit was he given and that would determine if he should app another card. I think he should hold off apping another card. Give it 6 months. What's his EQ score? Any baddies?

745, and no baddies

WHAT?? I have NEVER seen Navy Fed give a low limit on such a good score. If I were you I would send a secure message asking them to reconsider limit since all your other scores are five figures. Let them know your disappointment given such a high score. And that with such a low limit it will be difficult to use their card given your spending habits. 

I am shocked he wasn't given $25k. Does he have high DTI? 

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

745, and no baddies

WHAT?? I have NEVER seen Navy Fed give a low limit on such a good score. If I were you I would send a secure message asking them to reconsider limit since all your other scores are five figures. Let them know your disappointment given such a high score. And that with such a low limit it will be difficult to use their card given your spending habits. 

I am shocked he wasn't given $25k. Does he have high DTI? 

No, it makes no sense to us at all

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.