Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Navy finally offering chip + pin!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Navy finally offering chip + pin!

Okay thanks.....I just read that part must of skimmed over it the first time.....its not a big deal to me. Dont get me wrong if they send me one I am more then happy to accept it but the only retailer I have seen with the slot is Walmart so its not that big in my neck of the woods just yet lol.
Message 31 of 33
nyancat
Established Contributor

Cancelled sounds like it was removed early.

1. You left it in, correct? Sorry, just have to be sure.

2. Did it give any indication on screen such as the application label before saying cancelled?
American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $11,000; American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday - £3,000; American Express Rewards Credit Card - £7,500; Aqua Reward Mastercard - £3,500; Bank of America Travel Rewards - $5,000; Barclaycard Freedom Rewards - £3,500; Citi Forward - $5,800; Discover It - $10,000; Halifax Clarity - £1,500; HSBC Platinum with Rewards - $5,000, MBNA Everyday Plus - £3,500
Message 32 of 33
USF813
Frequent Contributor

Nope didn't remove it early. The cashier didn't know what was wrong. So far every store that I've been in that has chip readers either doesn't work or the machine isn't activated.
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.