Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NavyFederal 0% BT Offer Ending Soon

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

NavyFederal 0% BT Offer Ending Soon

The NavyFederal 0% Balance transfer Offer is ending July 31, 2011.

https://www.navyfederal.org/membership-benefits/offers-discounts/balanceTransferOffer.php

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: NavyFederal 0% BT Offer Ending Soon

O6,  Thanks for reminding us!   I may need to use that BT offer ~

Message 2 of 7
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Then, of course, the trick is paying off the balance transfer...  Smiley Tongue

Which reminds me, back to work.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 3 of 7
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

I thought:  I should do that.  Then:  No, I'll wait.  Then:  I couldn't stand the thought of missing out.  The worst that can happen is I'll be told "No."

So I applied online for a NFCU Platinum card and I got a message saying it takes 3-5 days to process.  I wonder if this is because it's Saturday afternoon and not exactly business hours.  An instant approval would have been nice, but I guess this is better than an instant decline (do they even give those out?)

Not applicable

@ChesterPDexter wrote:

I thought:  I should do that.  Then:  No, I'll wait.  Then:  I couldn't stand the thought of missing out.  The worst that can happen is I'll be told "No."

So I applied online for a NFCU Platinum card and I got a message saying it takes 3-5 days to process.  I wonder if this is because it's Saturday afternoon and not exactly business hours.  An instant approval would have been nice, but I guess this is better than an instant decline (do they even give those out?)

I seem to remember a lot of people who got that message ending up approved. YMMV

I have never had an instant approval from applying online, but when I've applied over the phone it has always been an instant OK.  You never know with Navy!  Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
ficofox
Regular Contributor

Hey McFly - go back to the future and change your post to read 'ending 2011'.

Smiley Very Happy

Seriously though, thanks for the heads up. I've been taking advantage of that promotion. Hopefully they'll do it again soon.

With FICO, time heals all wounds.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ficofox wrote:

Hey McFly - go back to the future and change your post to read 'ending 2011'.

Smiley Very Happy

Seriously though, thanks for the heads up. I've been taking advantage of that promotion. Hopefully they'll do it again soon.

Yikes!  Smiley Surprised

Wow, did I mess up!  Thanks for pointing that out.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.