Regular Contributor
SisterGirl

Re: Navyfcu

ihatemyscore wrote:

So, 

I got back with Navy back in late Feb, I had a charged off CC from 08 and a overdrafted bank account in the same year. They locked all of my accounts and said we cannot extend you any products sorry. You can have a saving account and thats it. I left 1 cent in the account for the next 5 year. Within in that 5 yrs, I had to file for BK because of multiple lawsuits and medical debt. So I did, Navy recieved the letter and put all my accounts into BK status..

I called and they said, if I pay all my debt back volunteerly they will review my membership to see if I can come back... 

Paid it waited 24 hr and opened a checking account.. immediatley switched my DD over.. and my tax return.. So I had alot of $$ going through in the last couple months..

I opened a secured $500 dollar nRewards, a week later applied and approved for a cashRewards @ 1,000. 3 Weeks later applied for $2000 dollar navChek DENIED due to BK and not enough credit experience with lender.. I called in and recond and approved for $500..

I did this with all a 602 TU score... my scores they pulled matched my FICO 100%,,

I paid all my balanced down I have 1 % reporting.. Apped for a 1000 CLI on cashRewards .. was denied called in and reconed and got $500 dollar increase in exactly one month!!

In total I have the following account:

Checking

Savings

Roth IRA

CD

nrewards

cashRewards

Navchek...

WOW im in disbelief.. I am done for two years and time to garden and baby these accounts.. I bet by 2015 all my accounts will have grown and I might be approved for some nicer cards down the line!

THANK YOU NAVY! I have been a member for 8 yrs because of that savings account! Thank LORD!

Congrats on your succession back to good graces !

SisterGirl

SisterGirl

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+