Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Advice About Citi App

tag
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Need Advice About Citi App

Hello All-
So, some history. I just last month acquired a Amex Zync and Gold Charge plus a Rooms To Go revolving acct. All three hit my EX CRA with the inquiries in Nov. The 2 Amex don't show as "New accounts" because they were back dated to 1989. (nice!). So right it shows 1 new act. with a $8000.00 limit for furniture that I already paid off with a zero balance. I know- dumb for even applying for the Rooms To Go, but I thought since it was 0% for 24 months I'd just make monthly payments. Anyway- I carry a balance on only one card right now and I can't PIF cause I used that money to pay off the furniture acct. Didn't think it through. Utility is 17%. My question- I've been receiving offers for a Citi Diamond Preferred card and it has 0% for 18 months. I want to app for this card but I'm concerned I will be denied because of all the recent inquires. Citi pulls EX in Florida. What are my chances? Best guess? Also- how sensitive is Amex to inquires? Don't want to risk losing Amex. Wish I had paid off the CC with the high % instead of the 0% Rooms To Go.

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.