cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Advice Feul Network CC Pre-approval email.....

tag
tray
Valued Contributor

Need Advice Feul Network CC Pre-approval email.....

Hi everyone this evening I recieved an email from Commenity that I am pre-approved for the feul network cc.  I did sign up for the fuel network account end of last week a pop up did come up for the card once but did not take the bait as I have opened up quite a few new accounts but now with this email I am having second thoughts with going for it.  Can anyone tell me is this card worth it ? Also is this card better than my points visa ? I do have alot of Shell gas stations where I live and use.  How is this card with starting credit limits vs other Commenity cards.  Thanks for any information....

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Re: Need Advice Feul Network CC Pre-approval email.....

@tray wrote:

Hi everyone this evening I recieved an email from Commenity that I am pre-approved for the feul network cc.  I did sign up for the fuel network account end of last week a pop up did come up for the card once but did not take the bait as I have opened up quite a few new accounts but now with this email I am having second thoughts with going for it.  Can anyone tell me is this card worth it ? Also is this card better than my points visa ? I do have alot of Shell gas stations where I live and use.  How is this card with starting credit limits vs other Commenity cards.  Thanks for any information....

they seem to hand out generous limits, my pops got approved for 8k with a 680 EQ score, 17% utilization and 9 INQ in the last year. Just be aware that it will end up being a HP on your EQ report (even though it is a pre-approval). Good luck and let us know what limit you get if you accept.

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 2 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

This one has also given instant CLI once approved and you then create an account online.

but it is one of the few pre-approvals that they HP for.

Vitacost is not a hp if you get pre-approval and total rewards is not hp with pop up.

Message 3 of 8
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

I ordered and got their regular rewards cards right about after Christmas i think, then registered that online, but so far no Fuel Rewards MasterCard popup yet.
I dare them to throw it up at me though Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

LOL, Me2!!
Message 5 of 8
fedxboy
Established Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

This one has also given instant CLI once approved and you then create an account online.

Vitacost is not a hp if you get pre-approval and total rewards is not hp with pop up.

For me Vitacost was a SP, but regardless of the popup for Total Rewards, it was a HP on EQ and I thought others have said it was a HP too

(7/23/16) AMEX FICO EX 728, (6/20/16) Discover FICO TU 747, (7/24/16) Barclays FICO 750 (TC Lines $400+K) AAoA= 4.3 yrs
Message 6 of 8
sdwalt
Regular Contributor

I got the TR card last week, it IS a HP. 

Message 7 of 8
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@fedxboy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

For me Vitacost was a SP, but regardless of the popup for Total Rewards, it was a HP on EQ and I thought others have said it was a HP too

sorry my mistake... I was typing it thinking wait no hp... no wait it's sp! lol I don't have it yet so that's why I forgot Smiley Tongue

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.