Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Advice on PC a Citi Credit Card.

tag
mauwow0682
Frequent Contributor

Need Advice on PC a Citi Credit Card.

Hey everyone! I need some advice.

I just was approved recently for the Southwest Airlines Rapid Reward Plus CC ($3,000 limit). I've wanted this card for FOREVER since when I do fly I generally fly SW.  Bank in Sept I applied and got approved for the Citi AA Visa Signature card w/ $5,000 limit. I've used it well and smart, but now I have to airline cards with higher annual fees and I only want one. $69 for SW and $50 for Citi (waived for the first year). I was wondering if I could and should ask Citi for PC me to a card without an annual fee? Do I need to wait longer like closer to the year mark? Also looking for suggestion of what citi cards are a good option. I don't needs big rewards.

Thanks!

Starting Score: 620 FAKO
Current Score: FICO TU 715 (wal-mart) FICO EQ 692
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

Re: Need Advice on PC a Citi Credit Card.

I'm curious to this question as well. I want to PC my Dividend card into AT&T Savings.

Message 2 of 3
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Re: Need Advice on PC a Citi Credit Card.

@mauwow0682 wrote:

Hey everyone! I need some advice.

I just was approved recently for the Southwest Airlines Rapid Reward Plus CC ($3,000 limit). I've wanted this card for FOREVER since when I do fly I generally fly SW.  Bank in Sept I applied and got approved for the Citi AA Visa Signature card w/ $5,000 limit. I've used it well and smart, but now I have to airline cards with higher annual fees and I only want one. $69 for SW and $50 for Citi (waived for the first year). I was wondering if I could and should ask Citi for PC me to a card without an annual fee? Do I need to wait longer like closer to the year mark? Also looking for suggestion of what citi cards are a good option. I don't needs big rewards.

Thanks!

I am pretty sure you can't PC out of the airline cards with Citi. Why don't you call? They usually can tell you which cards you are eligible to product change into. Good luck!

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.