Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Advice

tag
KA14
Regular Contributor

Re: Need Advice

Called again for recon on the Sallie Mae! I was approved for $1,500!
Message 21 of 28
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Fantastic!
Message 22 of 28
KA14
Regular Contributor

Should I try again with Chase or is it really not possible for three in a 30 day period? They're all so good for different things! Is it possible to apply for the Freedom later and then if I'm approved consolidate the line from the Amazon Visa to the Freedom? The Sallie Mae has better rewards for Amazon anyway.
Message 23 of 28
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I think you might be capped for 30 days.
Yes you can get more later and move linds
Message 24 of 28
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Lines
Message 25 of 28
OHWWCB
Regular Contributor

@KA14 wrote:
Should I try again with Chase or is it really not possible for three in a 30 day period? They're all so good for different things! Is it possible to apply for the Freedom later and then if I'm approved consolidate the line from the Amazon Visa to the Freedom? The Sallie Mae has better rewards for Amazon anyway.

Yeah, it's not possible. They won't give you more than 2 cards in 30 days. I applied for three and was given the 7-10 message on the 3rd one. When I called they said that's why so I basically moved the approval from the Amazon Chase card which I had been approved for to the CSP which I was declined. They'll do that without hesitiation so I'd ask them to do that...move approvals.

Hilton Honors $15,000 | AMEX Green | Chase Sapphire Preferred $9000 | Discover IT $6600 | Marriott Premiere Rewards $5000 | Chase Freedom $5500 | Barclaycard Visa with Apple Rewards $2000 | CapitalOne Quicksilver One $2000 | US Airways Dividend Miles $2400
Message 26 of 28
KA14
Regular Contributor

After thinking about it more, I've decided to wait a few months and apply for the Freedom to see if they'd extend a higher credit line to me and then I'll just consolidate the lines.

Also CSP customer service is mint! They're overnighting my card for Saturday delivery so I can have them on my trip on Monday!
Message 27 of 28
SevenNEW
Established Contributor

@CreditRookie22 wrote:
If there's no af, I would keep it. My $.02

+1. It will slowly grow, and a good TL is always a good TL.

SevenNEW, Garden Nerd - In the Garden until 2015!
4.2K 10K 24.6K
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.