Frequent Contributor
mauwow0682

Need Cap1 Executive office email, Can anyone help?

Please PM me w/ Exec office email. Thanks in advance!

Also has anyone had any luck with Cap1 combining cards? DGF has 2 cap1 cards. One with $750CL and the other with a $1500CL. Ideally she'd like to have one card. I figured a regual CSR wouldn't help but possibly exec office can help with this. 

Starting Score: 620 FAKO
Current Score: FICO TU 715 (wal-mart) FICO EQ 692
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Valued Contributor
j_casteel

Re: Need Cap1 Executive office email, Can anyone help?

mauwow0682 wrote:

Please PM me w/ Exec office email. Thanks in advance!

Also has anyone had any luck with Cap1 combining cards? DGF has 2 cap1 cards. One with $750CL and the other with a $1500CL. Ideally she'd like to have one card. I figured a regual CSR wouldn't help but possibly exec office can help with this. 

google is your friend....you should try searching

| Walmart $5k | Amazon $5k | NFCU $20k | NLOC $15k | Lowes $17k | BoA $17.5k | Freedom $3k | IT $4k | CSP $5k | Marriott $5k | AMEX TE $9k | Alaska $5k |
Starting Scores: EQ:571 EX:??? TU:597
Current Scores: EQ:694 EX:714 TU:711
Goal Scores: 700
across the board

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}