Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Christmas Credit Card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need Christmas Credit Card

Be careful calling out the OP on his situation, he will send you a private message explaining it further...

Message 51 of 80
nicholasc77
Valued Member

I understand and I m just upset at the fact that they think my l,iLife is a joke

Message 52 of 80
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

I'm sure there are a bunch of people who live such expensive lifestyles, they have no idea how to react when it comes crashing down. So, they live in denial.

It seems surreal to me because I have no idea what it's like to live a lifestyle like that.
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 53 of 80
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@nicholasc77 wrote:

I understand and I m just upset at the fact that they think my l,iLife is a joke

So don't present your life as if it is a joke. 

Assuming all of this is true (Which I don't tbh)

Any human being who just filed a 4m$ bankruptcy would probably NEVER touch a CC again and pay for everything in cash

Message 54 of 80
ah12345
Contributor

Were are not trying to put you down people make mistakes, but you have to understand that the life you had before BK it's gone for a while. You have to regain the trust of banks again in order to rebuild your credit. It will take a lot of work but you have to start from the bottom again that is just facts. I am sorry you going through all this but things will get better down the road if you work on your credit the right way.

Starting Score: 607 (5-3-12) EQ FICO
Current Score:671 EQ FICO (12-15-13);669 TU FICO (12-5-13); 699 (12-2-13) WALMART FICO; 695 EXP FICO (6-24-13)
Goal Score: 700+ Across The Board

Message 55 of 80
nicholasc77
Valued Member

Ihapoppa lot of business that I need to credit on file

@jsucool76 wrote:

@nicholasc77 wrote:

Any human being who just filed a 4m$ bankruptcy would probably NEVER touch a CC again and pay for everything in cash

Message 56 of 80
jsucool76
Super Contributor

@nicholasc77 wrote:

Ihapoppa lot of business that I need to credit on file

@jsucool76 wrote:

@nicholasc77 wrote:

What?

Message 57 of 80
nicholasc77
Valued Member

It not asjouke I'm just explaining my bk because I don't like to discuss with anybody 

@jsucool76 wrote:

@nicholasc77 wrote:

Message 58 of 80
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@frugalQ wrote:
I'm sure there are a bunch of people who live such expensive lifestyles, they have no idea how to react when it comes crashing down. So, they live in denial.

It seems surreal to me because I have no idea what it's like to live a lifestyle like that.

Since they are spending like this I am going to guess that they did not grow up with money. Anyone who was brought up with money knows better, and would not name and price drop so freely. So they should know exactly how to live within their means. It reminds me of people who win the lottery, and a few years later they have nothing.

Message 59 of 80
ah12345
Contributor

If it was all Business why didnt you get out of it if you couldnt make your payments racking 4 million in debt on a business its a lot.

Starting Score: 607 (5-3-12) EQ FICO
Current Score:671 EQ FICO (12-15-13);669 TU FICO (12-5-13); 699 (12-2-13) WALMART FICO; 695 EXP FICO (6-24-13)
Goal Score: 700+ Across The Board

Message 60 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.