Reply
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 470
Registered: ‎08-14-2012
0

Re: Need Christmas Credit Card

Be careful calling out the OP on his situation, he will send you a private message explaining it further...

In my wallet: Amex PRG & Zync, Amex BCE (19.2k), Chase Freedom (5k), PSECU Visa/PSL (20k)
Current Scores: Equifax: 738 (Fako) TransUnion: 721 (Fico) Experian: 717 (Fico)
Disclaimer: I am by no means a financial advisor. My posts are based on opinion, experience, and/or knowledge.
Valued Member
Posts: 115
Registered: ‎04-30-2012
0

Re: Need Christmas Credit Card

I understand and I m just upset at the fact that they think my l,iLife is a joke

Established Contributor
Posts: 868
Registered: ‎03-23-2012
0

Re: Need Christmas Credit Card

I'm sure there are a bunch of people who live such expensive lifestyles, they have no idea how to react when it comes crashing down. So, they live in denial.

It seems surreal to me because I have no idea what it's like to live a lifestyle like that.
Capital One QuickSilver 5K - AmEx Green NPSL - Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K - Amex BCP 16K - Chase Freedom 4.5K - Discover IT 7.5K - LOC 2.5K
Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,574
Registered: ‎12-11-2011
0

Re: Need Christmas Credit Card


nicholasc77 wrote:

I understand and I m just upset at the fact that they think my l,iLife is a joke


So don't present your life as if it is a joke. 

 

Assuming all of this is true (Which I don't tbh)

 

Any human being who just filed a 4m$ bankruptcy would probably NEVER touch a CC again and pay for everything in cash

;
Contributor
Posts: 94
Registered: ‎06-13-2007
0

Re: Need Christmas Credit Card

Were are not trying to put you down people make mistakes, but you have to understand that the life you had before BK it's gone for a while. You have to regain the trust of banks again in order to rebuild your credit. It will take a lot of work but you have to start from the bottom again that is just facts. I am sorry you going through all this but things will get better down the road if you work on your credit the right way.


Starting Score: 607 (5-3-12) EQ FICO
Current Score:671 EQ FICO (12-15-13);669 TU FICO (12-5-13); 699 (12-2-13) WALMART FICO; 695 EXP FICO (6-24-13)
Goal Score: 700+ Across The Board


Valued Member
Posts: 115
Registered: ‎04-30-2012
0

Re: Need Christmas Credit Card

Ihapoppa lot of business that I need to credit on file


jsucool76 wrote:

nicholasc77 wrote:

I understand and I m just upset at the fact that they think my l,iLife is a joke


So don't present your life as if it is a joke. 

 

Assuming all of this is true (Which I don't tbh)

 

Any human being who just filed a 4m$ bankruptcy would probably NEVER touch a CC again and pay for everything in cash


 

Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,574
Registered: ‎12-11-2011
0

Re: Need Christmas Credit Card


nicholasc77 wrote:

Ihapoppa lot of business that I need to credit on file


jsucool76 wrote:

nicholasc77 wrote:

I understand and I m just upset at the fact that they think my l,iLife is a joke


So don't present your life as if it is a joke. 

 

Assuming all of this is true (Which I don't tbh)

 

Any human being who just filed a 4m$ bankruptcy would probably NEVER touch a CC again and pay for everything in cash


 What?

 

;
Valued Member
Posts: 115
Registered: ‎04-30-2012
0

Re: Need Christmas Credit Card

It not asjouke I'm just explaining my bk because I don't like to discuss with anybody 


jsucool76 wrote:

nicholasc77 wrote:

I understand and I m just upset at the fact that they think my l,iLife is a joke


So don't present your life as if it is a joke. 

 

Assuming all of this is true (Which I don't tbh)

 

Any human being who just filed a 4m$ bankruptcy would probably NEVER touch a CC again and pay for everything in cash


 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,954
Registered: ‎01-24-2012
0

Re: Need Christmas Credit Card

[ Edited ]

frugalQ wrote:
I'm sure there are a bunch of people who live such expensive lifestyles, they have no idea how to react when it comes crashing down. So, they live in denial.

It seems surreal to me because I have no idea what it's like to live a lifestyle like that.

Since they are spending like this I am going to guess that they did not grow up with money. Anyone who was brought up with money knows better, and would not name and price drop so freely. So they should know exactly how to live within their means. It reminds me of people who win the lottery, and a few years later they have nothing.

 

Contributor
Posts: 94
Registered: ‎06-13-2007
0

Re: Need Christmas Credit Card

If it was all Business why didnt you get out of it if you couldnt make your payments racking 4 million in debt on a business its a lot.


Starting Score: 607 (5-3-12) EQ FICO
Current Score:671 EQ FICO (12-15-13);669 TU FICO (12-5-13); 699 (12-2-13) WALMART FICO; 695 EXP FICO (6-24-13)
Goal Score: 700+ Across The Board


Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.