Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Credit Line Suggestions

tag
Dustink
Valued Contributor

Re: Need Credit Line Suggestions

What bank do you have a checking account with? Go to a branch and see what they can give you in terms of a credit card.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 21 of 24
Kwao
Established Member

@Dustink wrote:

What bank do you have a checking account with? Go to a branch and see what they can give you in terms of a credit card.

Wells Fargo. Will do!

Message 22 of 24
Dustink
Valued Contributor

@Kwao wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

Wells Fargo. Will do!

Wells fargo will work well for what you are trying to accomplish. Don't apply for something hard to get, just ask them about the easiest to qualify credit card. If they decline, call them up for a recon and tell them even a low limit will be fine. Explain that you bank with them, and that you want to create a long term financial relationship with them. They just need to give you a chance at the start. I think you won't have a problem getting a low limit unsecured card.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:23    

$17k       $8.5K          Closed          $19k      $6.5k        $24.2k        Closed         $5k       Closed     $8.5k        Closed      @2.49%
Message 23 of 24
Kwao
Established Member

@Dustink wrote:

@Kwao wrote:

@Dustink wrote:

Wells Fargo. Will do!

Wells fargo will work well for what you are trying to accomplish. Don't apply for something hard to get, just ask them about the easiest to qualify credit card. If they decline, call them up for a recon and tell them even a low limit will be fine. Explain that you bank with them, and that you want to create a long term financial relationship with them. They just need to give you a chance at the start. I think you won't have a problem getting a low limit unsecured card.

Thanks for the advice Dustink. I'll definitely give it a shot.

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.