Valued Contributor
Dustink

Re: Need Credit Line Suggestions

What bank do you have a checking account with? Go to a branch and see what they can give you in terms of a credit card.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:21    

$14k          $8.5K          $7.5k          $7.5k         $6.5k             $6k             $5k            $5k             $5k              $5k           NPSL       @ 0%
Established Member
Kwao

Dustink wrote:

What bank do you have a checking account with? Go to a branch and see what they can give you in terms of a credit card.

Wells Fargo. Will do!

Valued Contributor
Dustink

Kwao wrote:

Dustink wrote:

Wells Fargo. Will do!

Wells fargo will work well for what you are trying to accomplish. Don't apply for something hard to get, just ask them about the easiest to qualify credit card. If they decline, call them up for a recon and tell them even a low limit will be fine. Explain that you bank with them, and that you want to create a long term financial relationship with them. They just need to give you a chance at the start. I think you won't have a problem getting a low limit unsecured card.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:21    

$14k          $8.5K          $7.5k          $7.5k         $6.5k             $6k             $5k            $5k             $5k              $5k           NPSL       @ 0%
Established Member
Kwao

Dustink wrote:

Kwao wrote:

Dustink wrote:

Wells Fargo. Will do!

Wells fargo will work well for what you are trying to accomplish. Don't apply for something hard to get, just ask them about the easiest to qualify credit card. If they decline, call them up for a recon and tell them even a low limit will be fine. Explain that you bank with them, and that you want to create a long term financial relationship with them. They just need to give you a chance at the start. I think you won't have a problem getting a low limit unsecured card.

Thanks for the advice Dustink. I'll definitely give it a shot.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+