Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help With CC's

tag
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Re: Need Help With CC's

I dont need your negative input nicholasyud.

Message 11 of 17
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I don't think he meant it as a negative or a criticism. I started on these forums with over 30 inquiries each on EQ and EX and 7 or so on TU. No biggie. It's not a bad thing. Part of the learning process.

Message 12 of 17
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I agree with the others that you should wait until december. That will give your INQ's some time to age further.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 13 of 17
Cadillac-XTS
Established Contributor

Looks like I will keep gardening atleast until mid Dec 2012.. Thanks everyone for there input. Any additional advice is welcome but I will still stay tuned with gardening until Dec 2013

Message 14 of 17
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@icu2_stl wrote:

Looks like I will keep gardening atleast until mid Dec 2012.. Thanks everyone for there input. Any additional advice is welcome but I will still stay tuned with gardening until Dec 2013

I'm just going to echo the advice that you've already been given. Time helps, it really does. I had 2 COs and a CA on my reports when I apped for two prime cards last October; one of them was an offer that I received in the mail. I was denied on both of them. The reason given was the CO/CAs. I sat back and waited 10 months for them to drop off, apped again last weekend, and voila! Approved, with nice limits. So if you have baddies that are close to dropping off, I would strongly urge you to just sit back and wait. Right now, time coupled with responsible current behavior are your best friends.

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 15 of 17
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

I agree that waiting is your best option. Wait til the baddies are gone, that's your best option
FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jamesdwi wrote:

how old are the cap1 cards, once those 20 INQ's fall off, pay down your capone cards off with perhaps one reporting less than 9% and the rest at zero, App for an AMEX Zync card should be good if the capone cards are 6months or older. If you can get closer to 700 with the INQ's dropping off and possible improved UTL, you can try  Chase Freedom and Discover More/IT 

+100

Take care of ur existing credit and use charge card.

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.