cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need NFCU help ASAP!! Edited with great news!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Need NFCU help ASAP!!

@Prettybg wrote:
Thanks guys!!! I'm so happy! I just woke my fiancé up to tell him, he said great apply for another one they'll approve that too! LOL no thanks I'm happy enough right now!

Since he mentioned it... Not credit card but I would apply for navcheck and ask for full $15k

Message 11 of 18
Prettybg
Contributor

Really?! why do u suggest applying? Just curious! 

Trumark signature visa 20K, Nfcu signature visa 15K, Lowes 10K, Care Credit 9K, Old Navy Visa 5K, Walmart 4K, Lord and Taylor 4K, Amex Everyday 2K, Capitol One QS 1,800, Capitol One QS 1K
Message 12 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Prettybg wrote:

Really?! why do u suggest applying? Just curious! 

Navy seems to love complimenting accounts with them... Most of the time you won't really use it a lot if at all but reports as a revolving credit line so helps with util.!!

Message 13 of 18
Prettybg
Contributor

Music to my earsSmiley Tongue thanks for the info! I may apply tomorrow, I didn't deposit any money into my checking so I don't wanna get denied.. I'll update once I apply. 

Trumark signature visa 20K, Nfcu signature visa 15K, Lowes 10K, Care Credit 9K, Old Navy Visa 5K, Walmart 4K, Lord and Taylor 4K, Amex Everyday 2K, Capitol One QS 1,800, Capitol One QS 1K
Message 14 of 18
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Need NFCU help ASAP!! Edited with great news!

Woohooo congrats!! Welcome to the family!
Message 15 of 18
Prettybg
Contributor

I applied for the 15k, got the message that I will hear back from them within 1 hour. Hope I hear good news!! I f not, that's ok too but I'm hoping for the bestSmiley Happy

Message 16 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Prettybg wrote:

I applied for the 15k, got the message that I will hear back from them within 1 hour. Hope I hear good news!! I f not, that's ok too but I'm hoping for the bestSmiley Happy

I got that message and then didn't hear anything for like 8 hours and I got a text that I was conditionally approved... called in and they were able to offer me just $3k but it was approved... Many times they will conditionally approve it pending paystubs too.

Let us know!

Message 17 of 18
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@Prettybg wrote:
Ok so I just applied and got this message!!!

Congratulations! Based on your creditworthiness, you have been approved for a Signature cashRewards Visa. Your credit line will be $10,000.00. Your APR will be prime plus 12.4. You should receive your new card(s) in 7-10 business days

I almost fainted!!

That's pretty awesome...congrats!

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.