Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Recon # for Amex Gold Delta Sky Miles

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need Recon # for Amex Gold Delta Sky Miles

I recently got declined for the Amex Gold Delta Sky Miles card. Per AMEX Utilization is too high.... but I am at below 19%, zero inquiries in Experian for last one and half years, and Experian score per AMEX is 725.

Would any of you have any recon numbers i can try?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

Re: Need Recon # for Amex Gold Delta Sky Miles

@Anonymous wrote:

I recently got declined for the Amex Gold Delta Sky Miles card. Per AMEX Utilization is too high.... but I am at below 19%, zero inquiries in Experian for last one and half years, and Experian score per AMEX is 725.

Would any of you have any recon numbers i can try?

Did you look in the backdoor numbers thread?
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi CWCID,

I did look in the backdoor numbers thread... there are 2 AMEX numbers posted there. I can not get through to both.

Message 3 of 4
Scamp
Valued Contributor

The ones on the BDN thread are for Oasis and CRA reporting issues - I don't think anyone's ever reported a BDN for AmEx on here.

Credit-Repair, was there a contact number in your app confirmation or denial letter?  If so, that would be your best bet - call that and let them know you'd like to discuss your declined app with someone for reconsideration purposes. 

Be prepared for them to want to do another hard pull (though they may only do a soft).  If someone does agree to review your app, be sure to ask first if they'd need to pull your credit again and whether or not it'd be a hard pull (no guarantee you'll get an accurate answer, as an appalling number of CSRs at all levels don't know the difference, but at least you'll have done your best).

Hope this helps.  Good luck.

02/12/09 EX: 701 / 02/08/10 EQ: 719 / 02/08/10 TU: 723

Backdoor Numbers, Credit Scoring 101, Understanding Your FICO Score PDF
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.