Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Some Help

tag
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Re: Need Some Help

@Creditaddict wrote:

Oh and I recommend Amex BCE or BCP if you can make it worth it, Discover it, and Freedom all at once Smiley Happy

+1  Your profile looks good in my book, it's up to you if you wanna pull the trigger.  I would agree w/ Credit on these cards, in case you're not sure about BCE or BCP, here's a helpful thread...don't be like me and app for the WRONG product (I thought i was applying for BCP but somehow ended up getting approved for BCE...don't ask me what happened lol)

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/AMEX-BCE-BCP/td-p/1612094

Anyways,  Discover is good w/ their rotating 5% cashback categories, plus the free TU FICO scores, same as Freedom w/o the FICO scores. 

Best of luck to you, keep us updated.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 21 of 23
AAstra
Regular Contributor

I actually have my other card showing ~$590/$5000. So once my statement cut comes out from Barclay on the 24th I'll be showing:

$0/$2000 Barclay

$590/$5000 Citi Sears

As someone said earlier having one line at $0 would be good. I've seen that suggestion a lot too. Any truth to it? When I app I'll be at ~10% utilization and one of two lines at $0 balance.

Also, thinking of apping Discover or Freedom (not sure which one) and then Amex BCE. I figure I can use the BCE for 2% gas when one of the 5% revolvers isn't offering a gas category and also get 3% on groceries.

FICO - TU: 815 | EQ: 793 | EX: 813

Sears MasterCard: $13k (1/2013)
Capital One Venture One Visa Signature: $10k (7/2015)
Amex BCE: $9.8k (3/2014)
Amex Corporate: NPSL
Chase Freedom Visa Signature: $9.5k (3/2014)
Discover it: $9.5k (3/2014)
Barclaycard Visa with Apple Rewards: $2.65k (6/2013)
Message 22 of 23
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@dbutz1109 wrote:

@Creditaddict...I actually have my other card showing ~$590/$5000. So once my statement cut comes out from Barclay on the 24th I'll be showing:

$0/$2000 Barclay

$590/$5000 Citi Sears

As someone said earlier having one line at $0 would be good. I've seen that suggestion a lot too. Any truth to it? When I app I'll be at ~10% utilization and one of two lines at $0 balance.

Also, thinking of apping Discover or Freedom (not sure which one) and then Amex BCE. I figure I can use the BCE for 2% gas when one of the 5% revolvers isn't offering a gas category and also get 3% on groceries.

If it's one or other on freedom and discover, I rather freedom for the almost 100% visa acceptance

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.