09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Need a quick NFCU answer please

Message 11 of 18
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

And...if I haven't said so before:

YOU FOLKS WHO MAKEUP THE MYFICO COMMUNITY ARE SERIOUSLY AWESOME!!!

THANK YOU ALL!!

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 12 of 18
CS800
Super Contributor

@Pilotdude wrote:
CS800: yep. I fly a gulfstream privately for a schmoe with entirely too much moola and I am a Flight Instructor here and there.

Tu or Eq is perfect for me. Both are looking great.
I got chase to bump my CSP from 5k to 8500 this morning BEFORE my six month mark Smiley Happy. Go go Chase recon lending reps!!

Which Gulstream do you fly? We had to train on the G550 before the C-5. Good times in GA.

Were your CLI with chase SP's?

Chase seems to want to HP my EX for a CLI

Message 13 of 18
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

I fly a g200 and hawker 800xp

My cli on the CSP was a HP. I let them because the lending rep pretty much assured me she would take care of me so long as things were okay on the report...and I knew they were.
I told her about my need to get my sister out of her abusive marriage environment and back to familiar ground on the east coast and that because her abusive Significant Other had cut off all her finances (joint everything grr), I needed plenty of room to get it all done.
The rep was awesome!!

Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 14 of 18
CS800
Super Contributor

@Pilotdude wrote:
I fly a g200 and hawker 800xp

My cli on the CSP was a HP. I let them because the lending rep pretty much assured me she would take care of me so long as things were okay on the report...and I knew they were.
I told her about my need to get my sister out of her abusive marriage environment and back to familiar ground on the east coast and that because her abusive Significant Other had cut off all her finances (joint everything grr), I needed plenty of room to get it all done.
The rep was awesome!!

Sorry to hear about your sister's situation. Get her out of there asap and keep us posted.

I'm sure NFCU will be good to you. My CLI's with them were painless, my latest one was an auto cli. Good luck with your sister Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Goes without saying...take care of your sister and wishing the best.
Message 16 of 18
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Hey Pilot...hope all goes well with the trip!  NFCU is really great when you need them in a pinch!

I'm just outside DC too.  Far enough that i don't have the traffic headache!

Once she is here & settled, she can join through you!

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 17 of 18
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

She tells me she used to be a member a long time ago. Smiley Happy

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.