cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advice before applying for more credit

tag
LissW

Need advice before applying for more credit

Hi everyone, I have been re-building my credit over the last few months, I still don't have great credit but it is getting there.  Scores right now EQ-662, EX-639, TU 645.  I am going to be buying a new car next month and putting 20% down. I just paid all of my credits cards off (all have limits under $1000) and am waiting on the cc companies to report my balances to the credit agencies so that I can hopefully get up to the next interest rate that my bank is offering.  I am debating on applying for a home depot card, fiance and I are planning on remodeling the kitchen and I would love to take advantage of their 6 months 0% interest.  Any advice would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
vish1
Valued Contributor

Re: Need advice before applying for more credit

Scores don't tell much. Can you talk more about your credit profile?

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 2 of 3
LissW

Re: Need advice before applying for more credit

What info would you like.  I will be honest I am not too well informed when it comes to credit profiles.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.