Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advice for mid app spree pause. hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm

tag
MidnightJester
Frequent Contributor

Need advice for mid app spree pause. hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm

I Need a little help. I came out of the garden and picked up a few things. I became a NFCU member. Just Membership so far  hehehhe and I Just picked up the Citi double cash (10k) and Chase CSP got approved for (32k) last week and want to add another one or two trade lines to my mix but not sure what?? Thinking of a buisiness card possibly as one option as well.

I was going to add the Sallie Mae but they NERFED it seems, SO now I currently have

DIscover 23k

Amex costco TE (26k)

Barclay Ring (7.5k)

Chase Freedom (10k) + (10k) from CSP = 20K

added

Chase CSP (22k) was 32k but moved some over to freedom

CIti double Cash 10k

is there another worth while addition to grow in life with?  Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need advice for mid app spree pause. hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm

Chase ink plus
Message 2 of 7
happypill
Valued Contributor

Sallie Mae was not nerfed, it was discontinued for new applications.  The existing cards are still unchanged, so far.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Eh, assuming you get groceries and gas at Costco, you aren't missing anything key. Could go with a CU card with a low APR for emergencies or just chase some sign up bonuses, but you have rewards bases covered and could easily garden instead
Message 4 of 7
baller4life
Super Contributor

You should pick up a NFCU card and CLOC. It'll be an easy $25k+$15k approval. Just pick whichever card fits your needs best. 😆
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
You should pick up a NFCU card and CLOC. It'll be an easy $25k+$15k approval. Just pick whichever card fits your needs best. 😆

+1

Message 6 of 7
Open123
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Chase ink plus

Given the imminent nerfing of Amex's SPG, for optimial cash-equivalent yield, the Ink & Ink Plus are the best "overall" CCs, in my view.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.