Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need advice on app

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need advice on app

I am thinking to app for Venture, Sapphire Preferred and BOA credit card. My current credit cards are listed in my signature below. My FICO is lower 700 across all three credit bureau. What are my chances to get approved for these cards.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: Need advice on app

@Anonymous wrote:

I am thinking to app for Venture, Sapphire Preferred and BOA credit card. My current credit cards are listed in my signature below. My FICO is lower 700 across all three credit bureau. What are my chances to get approved for these cards.

See if you're pre-qualified  for any card through Chase Capital One and BOA. 

Message 2 of 9
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

Scores sound good for Venture, iffy for the CSP. No idea about BoA.

Are you definitely under 5/24? If not, scores won't help anyway.

Have you tried the pre-qualified offers at Cap One or Chase? Or BoA for that matter?

Message 3 of 9
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

BTW even if you are pre-qualified for the CSP, be very, very careful if you are above 5/24.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

No prequalified offers available for any of them.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for reminding me. I don't qualify for Chase since 5/24. What are my chances for Cap 1 and BOA?
Message 6 of 9
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

As I said, I think you're good for the Venture. Any baddies? Doubt because you've got some good accounts. Are scores low because of utilization?

Again, someone else needs to chip in for BoA. 

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ghoshida wrote:

As I said, I think you're good for the Venture. Any baddies? Doubt because you've got some good accounts. Are scores low because of utilization?

Again, someone else needs to chip in for BoA. 

Forgot to mention I have BK which is going to fall off in April 2017.

Message 8 of 9
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

Once it falls off, I'd think the Venture is pretty much given. 

However, depending on how much you value the CSP, I'd also suggest you to wait until you're under 5/24 then get Chase first (hoping you didn't burn them before, since you have the Freedom) then go for the Venture. 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.