Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need another cc!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Need another cc!!!

Which one would you recommend? That have alot...

Message 11 of 15
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

Any Barclays card, find one thathas rewards that suit your needs. I have the Virgina America card and also the Apple card. Both pulled TU for approval. Mostpeople here with a score of 670 or higher have been approved and the ones turned down were later approved on a requested recon.

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 12 of 15
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

I'll ask you also. Where did you get those scores? No one has been able to pull their own Experian FICO score since February of 2009. Creditors can pull Experian and also there is a CU in Pennsylvania that supplies that information to it's members only. You can only buy true FICO scores at a few places. One place is here at myfico. I suggest you do an internet search for "myfico discount codes" to save a little money. You can also purchase your Equifax score at www.equifax.com (If you look hard enough) and your Transunion score at www.transunioncs.com.

From a BK years ago to:
9/09 EX pulled by lender 802
3/10 EQ- 800
4/10 TU -772

You can do the same thing with hard work

Credit Scoring 101
Common Abbreviations
Frequently Requested Threads
Whats In Your FICO Score

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

How is the Apple Card? I thinking about getting that card?

Message 14 of 15
ngerasimatos
Valued Contributor

I got the Apple card first (the white one) and then did a product change over the phone to the Virgin America card. I love Barclay's. I would suggest the Virgin AMerica card as once I did the product change I got a check included with me new card and was give the opportunity to write an ACH for the FULL credit line amount at 0% interest for one year!

Try not to become a man of success but rather to become a man of value
Albert Einstein 1879 - 1955

800+ Club
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.